- The Distinguished Faith and Learning Scholarship
- National Merit Finalist
- National Merit Semi-Finalist
- Academic Scholarships
- Awarded based on ACT/SAT scores or cumulative GPA. Transfer Academic Scholarships will be awarded based on cumulative college GPA. A minimum GPA requirement must be met in order to renew Academic Scholarships each year
(GPA 3.75+/ACT 33-36/SAT 1490-1600)
(GPA 3.50-3.74/ACT 30-32/SAT 1390-1480)
(GPA 3.25-3.49/ACT 27-29/SAT 1280-1380)
(GPA 3.00-3.24/ACT 24-26/SAT 1160-1270)
YU is a member of the NAIA Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference. Athletic scholarships vary in amount and are determined by the head coach of each sport. To inquire about availability, complete a prospect questionnaire for your sport of interest.
To be eligible for a York University Need Based Aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Need Based Application. Student's financial need, as determined by the FAFSA and Need Based Application, is considered in awarding these scholarships. The scholarship priority deadline is June 1.
- Christian Leadership Grant
- Taylor Grant
- Sibling Discount: two or more siblings must attend full-time. Must be dependent students.
- AIM Program Graduates
- Must complete full AIM program to qualify
- Certificate Awards
- Child of a Christian Elementary/Secondary School Full-Time Employee
- Child of a Church of Christ College Full-Time Employee
- Child of a Church of Christ Full-Time Minister
- Up to $6,000
- Child of a Church of Christ Vocational Minister
- Up to $3,000
- Child of a Foreign Missionary supported by the Church of Christ
- LTC (Leadership Training for Christ)
- National Christian Schools Association graduate scholarship
- NCSA (National Christian Schools Association)
- Nebraska Independent College Foundation
- Resident Assistants*
- Student Activities Board Chairperson*
- Student Government President*
- ICC Liaison*
*Available to students after their first year at York University.